Air Fryer Deep-Dish Pepperoni Pizza
can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
pepperoni slices (0.8 oz)
tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
Cut 8-inch round of cooking parchment paper. Place in bottom of air fryer basket. Spray with cooking spray. Unroll dough, and tuck corners under. Shape into 10-inch round with thicker 1-inch border.
Press into air fryer basket on top of parchment. Press 1 1/2 inches up side of basket.
Set to 325°F; cook 10 minutes. Turn pizza crust over on counter; remove parchment, and replace in air fryer basket. Cool 2 to 3 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
Using fingers, press center of crust down, making 1-inch border. Brush sides and top of crust all over with olive oil. Place in basket. Cook 5 minutes longer.
Top center of dough with pizza sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese, then top with pepperoni, followed by Parmesan cheese. Cook 4 to 7 minutes longer or until cooked through and cheese is melted. Cool 2 minutes. Remove from basket with rubber spatula.
- Air fryer temperature control settings vary according to brand and model. If your air fryer does not have the exact temperature setting called for in the recipe, consult your manual for suggested temperature settings.
- Flipping the crust halfway through cooking ensures a crispy crust for the pizza.
- Serve with ranch dressing for extra creaminess.
- Brushing with olive oil helps crust to brown and crisp nicely in air fryer.
- Our recipes do not call for preheating your air fryer. Just set the temperature, and start. Never preheat with parchment paper alone.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
3 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.